BUNGALOW Flip Flops
Salty, sour, preppy, party. This one hits a lot of random checkpoints. But just look at them! Can you imagine summer ‘21 without these zingy, cool prepsters?
Women's BUNGALOW flip flops in PICKLE/GRASS.
- USDA BioPreferred Certified
- Renewafoam™ soles: reformulated polyurethane, just like your running shoes
- Using excess waste, TIDAL soles are at minimum 27% renewable*
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
- All materials are produced by and sourced from U.S. suppliers
- Made and assembled in New York at our low-waste factory
*Variable Biomass Oil (VBO) is the source for our renewable carbon, which comes from current domestic excess, including: plant and forest biomass, animal waste and municipal waste streams.
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.