BUNGALOW Flip Flops
Imagine the most elegant, perfect fresh-squeezed OJ you’ve ever had. Now layer on a bit of fancy C.Z Guest mansion wallpaper. Turn that into squishy padded flip flop perfection. That’s Bungalow tangerine! A bit of fresh, a bit of fancy.
Men's BUNGALOW flip flops in TANGERINE/WASHED BLUE.
- USDA BioPreferred Certified
- Renewafoam™ soles: reformulated polyurethane, just like your running shoes
- Using excess waste, TIDAL soles are at minimum 27% renewable*
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
- All materials are produced by and sourced from U.S. suppliers
- Made and assembled in New York at our low-waste factory
*Variable Biomass Oil (VBO) is the source for our renewable carbon, which comes from current domestic excess, including: plant and forest biomass, animal waste and municipal waste streams.
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.