TIDAL NY Flip Flops x Jonathan Cohen **Excluded from promo**
**Excluded from Summer Forever Sale**
Love Me, Love Me Not Daisy
30% of all proceeds from each flip flop will be donated to Greyston Bakery. Located a few miles from Tidal’s New Rochelle factory, Greyston is a pioneer in the open hiring movement. Since 1982, the bakery has changed lives and our local community by eliminating scrutinizing requirements in the employment process—providing opportunity for individuals often rejected. Learn more here.
About Jonathan Cohen
Designer Jonathan Cohen is a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Finalist and co-founder of his namesake brand. We teamed up with Jonathan Cohen for round three! Only this time these exclusive styles won’t just be on the runway, as they are now available on our site. This floral style is inspired by his SS19 runway collection titled: Love Me, Love Me Not. Each floral print is hand drawn by Jonathan making them truly wearable art. Learn more here.
Women’s Designer flip flops in Pistachio/Sky Blue.
- Each print is hand drawn by Designer Jonathan Cohen then digitally translated
- Reformulated polyurethane sole made with renewable biocarbon sourced domestically
- Made in New York at our low-waste factory
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Printed with our patented UV digital process, using eco-friendly Greenguard Gold Certified inks
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.