CLOUD Flip Flops
Inspired by mother nature, our CLOUD flip flops are formulated with an innovative more renewable material in an effort to reduce impact on the planet. Like a breath of fresh air, the blue ombre gives this print a hyper-realistic look.
Women’s CLOUD flip flops in YVES BLUE.
- USDA BioPreferred Certified
- Renewafoam™ soles: reformulated polyurethane, just like your running shoes
- Using excess waste, TIDAL soles are at minimum 27% renewable*
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
- All materials are produced by and sourced from U.S. suppliers
- Made and assembled in New York at our low-waste factory
*Variable Biomass Oil (VBO) is the source for our renewable carbon, which comes from current domestic excess, including: plant and forest biomass, animal waste and municipal waste streams.
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.