CLASSIC Flip Flops
Drawing inspiration from elevated interiors and the thorny flower for which it’s named, Thistle is the latest addition to our collection of CLASSIC flip flops. These wearable sandals will be a staple in your closet season after season.
Resort ‘21 signifies an environmental milestone for us, innovating footwear with a formula that swaps fossil fuels for excess waste and now Tidal’s are USDA BioPreferred Certified to prove it.
Womens CLASSIC flip flops in Thistle
- USDA BioPreferred Certified
- Renewafoam™ soles: reformulated polyurethane, just like your running shoes
- Using excess waste, TIDAL soles are at minimum 27% renewable*
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
- All materials are produced by and sourced from U.S. suppliers
- Made and assembled in New York at our low-waste factory
*Variable Biomass Oil (VBO) is the source for our renewable carbon, which comes from current domestic excess, including: plant and forest biomass, animal waste and municipal waste streams.
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.