BOSSA Flip Flops
Get swept up in a summer breeze wearing the BOSSA. Inspired by tropical blooms and warm weather getaways, the BOSSA play off this season’s whimsically hand drawn floral prints. Each flip flop is formulated with domestically-sourced renewable material.
Men’s BOSSA flip flops in TARO/SALERNO.
- USDA BioPreferred Certified
- Renewafoam™ soles: reformulated polyurethane, just like your running shoes
- Using excess waste, TIDAL soles are at minimum 27% renewable*
- Curved arch support (8mm to be exact!)
- Supportive, no-slip treads
- Ultra-comfy straps, made with EcoPure® to enhance biodegradation**
- All materials are produced by and sourced from U.S. suppliers
- Made and assembled in New York at our low-waste factory
*Variable Biomass Oil (VBO) is the source for our renewable carbon, which comes from current domestic excess, including: plant and forest biomass, animal waste and municipal waste streams.
**In an anaerobic landfill environment
Reasons to <3 your Tidals
Made start to finish in New York, Tidals are 5x more durable than the average flip flop.
Using polyurethane, our soles are 60% air—you’re basically walking on a cloud.
100% wind powered factory & materials sourced from U.S.-based family-run companies.